Are you bored with the usual winery visits? Are you looking for some extreme way of tasting? We can find you extra features, exciting alternatives – certainly with outstanding wines. Bubbles are fine, regardless you drink them up in the air, down in the depth of a cellar on board in the open sea.
– Please, note that the wineries below are featured to give inspiration. Your sparkling tour can include one of these, or all, or others mentioned under other sparkling tours, or any winery to your liking.
– Winery visits are somewhere between 20 and 70 euros.
– We are happy to organize an airport-sparklingheaven-airport tour (so you can relax and enjoy, we take care of hotel, transfer, meals and programmes), but if you prefer more freedom, we will give you exactly what you need.
– Our team is small, hence in case of a 2-5 day tour prior booking is highly advised. For a one day programme we are quite likely to help you even if it is short notice.
– Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will quickly draft your tailor made sparkling tour.
One of the oldest wineries dating back to the 14th century. However, the estate is eager to include new features and less usual programs among the typical cellar visits. Helicopter tour, horse carriage or “glamping”, a chic way of camping – Llopart offers a wide range of programs.
Tasting wine on board of a 100 year old boat? Gorgeous. And tasting wines that were aged in the deep sea for months, moved constantly and gently by the waves, cherished by myriads of sea creatures? Priceless. Sail away by the team of ElyxSea, the experts of undersea wine ageing.
Once upon a time there was a young Catalan man who went to the United States to find his fortune. He dreamt of fame on the movie screen, but he found it in the kitchen and he became friends with stars like James Dean or Marilyn Monroe. A celebrated chef of celebrities, Jean Leon then returned from California and founded a winery. Taste the wines of a legend.